Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Jumping on the Bandwagon

There was a time in my life when I swore off pinterest. I did not see what was so great about it. I save things I find all the time in folders in my favorites. My favorites are very organized. What was the difference between that and pinterest?

No one really seem to have an answer to that question.


A few weekends ago, Andrew and I spent a lot of time in a hospital. His dad had open heart surgery. Thankfully he is doing very well now. During that weekend there were times when it was not appropriate for girls to be in the room so I hung out in the waiting room with my sister-in-laws.

Joy Beth and I were visiting and playing on our phones when the subject of pinterest came up. She was showing me some super cute outfits that she had pinned. That was the moment it happend. I jumped right on that bandwagon and have been addicted ever since.

The only problem with pinning cute outfits is that is makes me want to go shopping. I want to go buy all the things I'm pinning.

Here are a few of my favorites.








Are you pinning???

3 comments:

  1. Girl you know I'm pinning! I actually made a "pinterest" dinner tonight. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havent used Pininterest before, and like you at first, I dont really have an interest. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE those brown boots! Where do I buy them!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, I am pinning! I LOVE it! Now, I just need to put some of my pins to work. Acutally, I have made several of the recipes I have pinned and liked most of them.

    ReplyDelete