Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Weekend With Family

The husband and I spent the weekend with our fams. He headed north Saturday morning to help move his parents in their new house. I know they are thrilled to be at this point. Though I missed him, I'm glad he was able to go help them and spend time with them.

I headed north Friday right after work to spend time with my folks. My aunts, uncles, and cousins all gathered at my Mommom's house Friday night for dinner. Most were able to make it. Those who couldn't were missed.

I spent the night with my parents Friday night and was able to briefly meet the brother's new girlfriend.

Yesterday, we got dressed and went out to take some family pictures in the yard. I wanted to play with my new camera and my parents love me enough to let me. :) I think we got some good shots. I won't bombard you with pictures, but here are a few of my favorites.



No comments:

Post a Comment