Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Interviewing & Some Last Minute Memories

The day after I wrote my last post about job hunting I received two phone calls from two different schools.  When I grabbed my phone to run and pick up some lunch I noticed I had two voicemails. One was from a school, QES, wanting to set up an interview.  They are interviewing for two different positions at the same time.  As soon as I heard the message I started crying.

The year I started working at HG, I cried every time someone called to set up an interview.  I really lost it when I was offered the job at HG.  Any insecurities I have fly out the window when someone wants to take the time to interview me.  I just feel incredibly blessed each and every time.

The other phone call was the elementary counselor from HSES.  HS is my first choice.  It is less than ten minutes from our rent house.  My high school band director who is still an amazing mentor and friend put me in contact with the counselor.  She is helping get in contact with the right people at HS.  She is amazing.  I felt like I was talking to an old friend.  It looks like they are going to have an opening that I consider to be the PERFECT job! This is the position I really want.

I'm gearing up for interviews and trusting that God has the perfect place for me.  I'm trying to prepare myself that His perfect place might not be my perfect place.  If that's the case it will be okay.  I know His ways are better than my own.

We spent our last night in House A Friday night.  I had these grand plans for how it would go but we were so tired by the time we got home that we pretty much just passed out.

Saturday morning came and I couldn't resist documenting our last morning of waking up in House A.

Our last day in House A was spent packing and making some last minute memories.  Lib & Lincoln enjoyed one last afternoon in their backyard.  We couldn't have asked for better weather for this.  It was an absolute beautiful day!

We fed the birds. 

 We posed for one last portrait.

There was lots of running around, wrestling, and one last game of fetch.

Our last picture in House A

The closer we got to the end of the day the more teary-eyed I became.  To be perfectly honest, I'm still not sure that it has completely sunk in that I no longer live there.

No comments:

Post a Comment