Monday, March 4, 2013

Random Monday Thoughts

I woke up not feeling well this morning so I took the day off.   I have spent the day in bed resting and watching mindless TV.

Just for a change of pace I thought I would throw together a post of random thoughts for the day.

 I spent Friday with our 7th grade quiz bowl team.  They took 2nd place in the tournament.  I was very proud of them.  It was a fun day.  I told Andrew I had so much fun that it made me hope my new school didn't have a quiz bowl team and I can start one.  He may have called me a dork.


Saturday my parents came down for a little shopping.  Mom & I dropped Daddy off at an antique store and headed to the library for their used book sale.  I bought two boxes of books for my classroom library.  I would have bought more, but I'm out of bookshelf space in my classroom and I am going to have to pack up all these books in just a few short months.


Speaking of packing. I move out of House A in just two short weeks.  Still not sure that has completely sunk in with me yet.  Seems a bit unreal.  I will be moving into an apartment for a couple of months until the end of the school year.


Spring break is just a few short weeks away.  Not far behind that is my big trip to California.  Before I know it school will be over and I will be embarking on our new adventure.  Up until this point it seems like Andrew has been on a new adventure and though I have been a part of it, it hasn't been my adventure.  Soon I get to join him.  Though I am thrilled about the idea, it still scares me a little.

Only 88 more days.






No comments:

Post a Comment