Monday, November 24, 2008

Count Your Blessings... Name them one by one

Okay, so it has been a very long and stressful day. One of those days when I just want to be alone and cry. I know that it is Satan working on me in what should be a time of Thanksgiving. So I am going to list some of my blessings in hope that my stressed heart will become a grateful one today.

1. I am a Child of God!!!
2. He is a forgiving God!!
3. I am married to one good lookin' God-lovin' man!
4. We have the great family anyone could ask for.
5. I am a member of a God-fearing church.
6. Although some days are trying I have a great job that I do enjoy.
7. I have awesome friends.
8. I have more materials needs than I need - a new home, car, computer, scrapbooking supplies, books, and so much more.
9. I have the two greatest dogs on the Earth. :)
10. I get to spend Thanksgiving with my family this week.
11. There are only two school days this week.
12. I've already made it through one. :)
13. I have met some awesome Sisters through this blog.
14. I live in a country where I am free to worship my God.
15. I am healthy.


Okay - I said just a few so I'll stop now. I could go on forever and I know that.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. This touched my heart because I have been going through this for a few days. Satan has been trying and almost succeeding to get me off my path. He always works on me before and during the holidays. We really do have to count our blessings and reinforce in our minds that we are a child of God. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete