Monday, November 17, 2008

A Few Fun Pics

Sunday after church we ran in Target because I was determined to find a stocking for Liam Bailey. We were browsing the dollar section and found this cute but cheesy Christmas sweaters for dogs. We found one for Liam, but they didn't have one in Liberty's size. For only $2.50 how could we resist? Of course we put it on him as soon as we got home and to my suprise and delight he didn't mind it at all. Liberty doesn't like wearing clothes at all. She tries to eat them off of her. Liam however doesn't care one way or the other. Andrew took a pic of me & Liam in his new too small sweater. :)


Today on my way home, I stopped @ our Target to see if I could find him a size bigger. Unfortunately they didn't have the sweaters at all. But, I did find him & Liberty cute little coats with hoods. So I picked up a blue one for Liam and a pink one for Liberty. Liberty, however, has long legs and is not shaped well for doggy clothes - maybe that is why she doesn't like them. I couldn't even get the coat on her. I put Liam on him though, and he was just too cute. I love that I have a dog that will wear clothes. Poor little guy doesn't know that now his Mommy is going to be dressing him up all the time. :) Below is a couple of pics of him in his new pimpin' coat. LOL





I also wanted to put my tree up Sunday, but just couldn't talk Andrew into it. So tonight I dug out our stockings. I bought a stand for them awhile back at Kirkland Home so I put it together and hung up our stockings. Mine & Drew's have our names on them even though you can't tell in the picture. I bought Liberty & Liam a cheap dollar stocking today @ Target. We are all getting new ones next year because I want them to match, plus Andrew doesn't like ours.

3 comments:

  1. Ah! I wish Madeline was awake right now so I could show her the pictures of your dogs....she'd love them. I'll have to show her tomorrow.

    I LOVE your stocking holder. I may have to find something like that. Hmmmmmm......

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! i love to dress my mollie up! And when she gets her hair cut in the winter time, she is ready to get her sweaters on! ha! Your babies are too cute! I am also happy that they get stockings along with you and your husband. Mollie gets one too and people think we are ridiculous! I'm glad someone else does the same thing!

    Oh, I am going to post a couple of examples of how I got some of my items for free this week. the bad thing is that since we are so far apart, the stores probably do not run the same promotions and you probably dont get the same coupons in your Sunday paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your dogs are soooo cute! Love their outfits! and I also love the Target $1 bins. I cannot get our little "Daisy" (our weenie dog) to wear anything. She just hates clothes. They are so much fun. Love your blog. Blessings, Kathie

    ReplyDelete