Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's Wednesday

I know I know. Original title! Sorry that is as good as it gets today. :)

First I just want to sorry that I shared my emotional breakdown with all of you. I appreciate all the sweet comments and the prayer.

Now moving on... the blog isn't going anywhere. I enjoy it and it lets my Mommas know what is going on in our lives. :)

I have two pictures that I must share with you. They might be my favorites. The first one was taken yesterday in the backyard. Do you think she is a happy dog? I love getting to stay home with her all day.

I'm not sure when this one was taken. As I was pulling pictures off my camera, I discovered it. Apparently the other night Andrew came home and three of us were asleep. Liberty and I, being the good girls that we, were soundly sleeping on our side of the bed. Liam Bailey, however, decided he would watch some tv while curled up on his daddy's side of the bed. :) Isn't it cute??


These are definitely being added to my favorites.

Happy Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. look at that huge smile! cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you're keeping the blog. :)

    The pis of the pups are cute! Your dogs really do smile...it's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pic of of Liberty cracks me up! That dog is insane. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These dogs think they are people! LOL

    ReplyDelete