Thursday, June 4, 2009

Summer To Do List

I have so many projects that I want to complete this summer. I feel like my to do list might be a bit much. I thought it might be helpful if I could put my to do list out there for everyone to see. Then at the end of summer I will revisit the list and see how much of I actually go accomplished.


Bedroom - cleaned thoroughly, crown molding touched up, add extra nail so that picture above bed hangs straight, clean out closet and get rid of anything I don't wear

Bathroom - cleaned thoroughly, new shower curtain, new towels, paint

Kitchen - cleaned thoroughly, new canisters, new pictures (get rid of current ones), paint

Living Room - cleaned thoroughly (I see a pattern here), painted, new decor (small touches)

Back Bedroom - cleaned out, scrapbook desk installed (that's more of the hubby's to do list than mine) scrapbook supplies organized, scrapbooking done

Andrew's room - touch up baseboard

Guest Bathroom - set up so that it can be bathroom where dogs are bathed, paint, new towels

Lesson plans finished up through December

Start not one, not two, but three scrapbook albums that will be gifts

Finish my scrapbook album of our first year of marriage now that we've been married 5.5 years

Finish Florida album - we went two years ago. :)

Reupholster ottoman (if money allows)

Buy frame for the picture that my brother drew of Andrew and I

Create some sort of artwork for Guest bathroom



Okay I'm sure there is more but it will have to be added at a later time. This is more than enough to get me started.

No comments:

Post a Comment