Thursday, July 2, 2009

Congratulations, Girls, Kandace, Home Alone

Today my Daddy finished his semester of college. I am so incredibly proud of him. He has worked very hard this semester. His effort and hard work are definitely commendable. Andrew says if he continues to work this hard, he will easily be one of the top students in every class. I absolutely believe he is right. As a nerdy school loving girl, I've enjoyed sitting on the phone with Dad answering questions about prepositional phrases and the rules of commas. Daddy, I'm very proud of you as always!! I love you bunches!


Cary and Sara just found out that they too will be having a little girl!! I'm thrilled for them. Jackson is going to be a great big brother... something tells me he will be a protective brother. I can't wait to see all the girly outfits Sara comes up with for this little girl. Come November the Weaver family is being invaded by beautiful little girls. I can't wait.


Today I have a buddy. Miss Kandace is hanging out with me. She is such a sweetie!! She is so fascinated with Liberty and Liam. Her little head is constantly turning from one dog to the other. She is okay with them as long as they stay out of her face which is hard for Liberty. Liam couldn't care less if she is here or not. Liberty, though, is very curious.

Andrew left early this morning for Louisiana on a work trip. Thankfully he will be back tomorrow afternoon. I hate when he is gone. There is just something about knowing he isn't coming home tonight. I'm glad I have Kandace to distract me for a little while.

Well that is all for now. Kandace is WAY to interested in my computer for me to try and be blogging right now. Pics of my beautiful niece later on today.

2 comments:

  1. Give that baby girl a kiss for me...she is so sweet!

    I had Pryce come stay with me for a few days...that way, I'm not here by myself. I don't like it when Alex is gone either.

    You girls have fun today!

    LY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked out the notebooking blog and it seems interesting. I think the workshop I am attending on the 8th is going to include Science notebooking. It is the alignment thing we are involved in this school year. Hope you had a great 4th! Sounds like you were busy with that little one. Conner likes to "help" with the computer too! ~Shelly~

    ReplyDelete