Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday Rambles

1. I have officially become that girl who is constantly checking her makeup and redoing lip gloss. I figure as long as I don't become one of those girls who does this while driving, I'm okay.

2. Back in January I gave up all Pepsi product because I received an email saying that they supported homosexuality. I must admit I'm impressed with the fact that I've done this as easily as I have. But now I wonder.... I know Pepsi is not the only company that supports things I disagree with. But am I really going to research every company that makes something I spend money on? No... just isn't going to happen. So then isn't it contradictory that I don't buy one product, but do another? Does it really matter that I don't buy Pepsi if I'm not willing to research everything else I buy?

3. When my alarm went off at 6:30 this morning, I realized that having my quiet time first thing in the morning is much easier when I can sleep in until 9:30.

Okay so I don't have as much to tell you as I thought. Maybe something more exciting later this week.

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i used to store my makeup in my car. I did it on my way to work every morning! On the weekends, I would have to go get it from my car to put it on! ha. Now that I have a new car, I am doing my makeup at home before I leave so that I dont get smudges all over the pretty interior. ha!

    ReplyDelete