Thursday, July 23, 2009

The first of many....

projects. I've been a painting fool this week. I will be sharing with you as things are finished. One project is big and is taking many coats of paint. This is what I finished tonight. It is two hall passes for my classroom. They are wood planks that I bought at Wal-Mart in the craft section. I painted them. The husband drilled holes in them for me tonight and then I added the letters and ribbon. The letters are scrapbooking stickers. My original plan was to paint the words, but I decided stickers were safer for me.


3 comments:

  1. cute! there are so many fun projects that teachers get to do! these are really pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!!! They are so fun! You make me want to get my craft stuff out... I haven't made anything in forever! Maybe I'll do some this weekend :) Your kids will look so cool out in the hall with those passes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! I hope the students don't ruin/lose your hard work too quickly! I use the plastic cheap passes from Mardel's for Bathroom passes and put them on the wall by my door with clothespins. These passes can be sprayed with Lysol and wiped off and when it ends up in the toilet (yes this has happened several times with 5th grade boys) I can discard it and pull another one out of my cabinet! They cost a little over a dollar each!

    ReplyDelete