Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fall

I absolutely love fall. Today, for some reason, has felt like fall to me. I took my hoodie to the workshop today because I have froze the past two days. Today was no different. I ended up wearing my hoodie all day and was still a little cold. Driving home, I began to imagine the leaves on the trees as they change color. This particular change always reminds me of the awesomeness that is our God. He could have chose to only use one color for leaves in the fall, but he uses so many. It is absolutely beautiful...one of my most favorite pictures.

Getting up early this week is catching up with me. I'm so sleepy and just feel lazy tonight. I came straight home, didn't turn on any lights, and curled up in bed to watch TV. This made it feel like fall even more. Now I'm snacking on Reese's cups. Yes, somehow Reese's reminds me of fall.

I am so ready for fall. With it comes Razorback football, chicken and dumplings, cool weather, and this year two new nieces to love one. I'm ready to sit on my back porch and enjoy a fire in the outdoor fireplace.

Oh fall... can you come a little quicker this year?

3 comments:

  1. I was just telling J the other night how I am really ready for fall! I love it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ready too!! Once, August gets here, I have a hard time believing it's still summer. :) I'm ready to change out my home decor to all things fall!!

    I had another idea for your party. :) If you decide to have it...let me know if you want me to share.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elaina, I like fall too, but I am not quite ready for it yet. I think it's because winter follows it and WI winters are much harsher than AR winters, I am sure. I am still taking in the sunshine and heat as long as I can get it. :)

    I loved your makeover. I like that show too. You look great! How's the makeup coming along? :)

    ReplyDelete