Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Great Friends and Southern Living

So the husband left today. I'm trying to focus on anything other than his absence. So far it has been easy. I just have to say my 7th graders are awesome!!! They are so funny. I wish you could spend a day with them. They have such personality.

Anyways... I have had several friends invite me over this week while the husband is away. It is so sweet of them. Just them asking makes me feel less lonely. This I am going to pretty busy working on things for school and my party this weekend.

My Southern Living Birthday Party is this Saturday. I am so excited about it. I have had a few people ask me about ordering online. So if you are interested in buying yourself a little something to celebrate my birthday, you can do it. You just have to go to http://www.southernlivingathome./paulafaulkner and click on Our Products and then How to Purchase. Be sure to enter my name as the hostess. It is easy.

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment