Monday, May 17, 2010

Can You Hear Me Now?

I currently chat it up on my Samsung Blackjack 2.


Before my blackjack, I was using a phone that didn't take pictures or have a full keyboard. GASP!

The husband convinced me that I needed the full keyboard and a data plan. I really didn't see the point in paying extra money each month to be able to surf the web on my phone. After all, I had a computer at home.

Oh my goodness! How did I ever live without a full keyboard or a data plan. I love it!

Of course my upgrade rolls around in a couple of weeks. I'm really thinking I want an iphone. Does anyone have one of these? What are thoughts? Pros? Cons?

If you have an iphone, do you still your an ipod or just the phone?

Help me decide!

1 comment:

  1. I think you would love an iPhone. As a guy I work with said, "It changed my life!" I got the 32mb version and don't use my iPod anymore, except for long, long trips where I want to pack along movies to watch.

    ReplyDelete