Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

You might remember this post about the Girls Night Out concert I went to a few months ago.  One of the ladies there was Laura Story.  She is an awesome worship leader.

My daily Bible reading has been in the Psalms lately.  I've been devouring David's words to the Lord.  Something I've noticed is that David always begins by praising the Lord.  No matter the situation.  He may follow it with a plea for his life, but David always praises the Lord first.

It's caused me to really think about my life and if I choose to praise God first.  Sadly, that is not always the case for me.  It's something I'm praying about and working on.  No matter what is going on in my life, I want to praise God first.  He deserves it for no other reason than He is Lord.

He is my Savior.  And oh what a Savior he is.  


This song is free to for you to download on iTunes at Klove this week.  Go grab it and enjoy. :-)

1 comment:

  1. YES!!! I've been focusing on this very same thing! Especially in my prayers - I've been trying to praise him and thank him before going into my laundry list of requests... so glad you blogged about this today! :)

    ReplyDelete