Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I Heart Binders

I thought since I shared with you about my inner geek concerning planners last week, I'd share my inner geek concerning binders this week.  


Basically I'm pretty much a geek inside and out. :)

A brand new binder to personalize and get organized almost makes me as giddy as a new planner.  

I love a reason to put together a new binder.  

I blogged about my "teacher" binder on my other blog.

  
As a teacher I try to avoid requiring my students from keeping a binder for my class.  Seventh graders are quite as OCD about binders as I am and it drives me crazy.  I'd just rather not deal with it.  

Messy binders make me cringe.

If you follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know I just became a Thirty-One Consultant.  I am pretty pumped about it.    I think it is going to be a great way to stay busy over the next few months while Andrew and I are in separate places.  I'm also excited about meeting new people at parties.

As soon as I signed up I started printing all this wonderful information from their website.  I also received lots of great ideas from other consultants.

Binder Time!!




I'm still working on sorting through all the information and getting the contents organized.  

Any other binder lovers out there?


No comments:

Post a Comment