Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My First Party!

So I had my first Thirty-One party today.  It took place during lunch today at work.  

Big Success!  I am so thrilled for both Traci, the hostess, and myself.

We made a few little finger foods that were absolutely yummy. Traci made some pinwheels that I particularly enjoyed. :)

I made a chocolate chip dessert ball.  My sister-in-law, Joy, shared the recipe with me.  It was EASY & GOOD!

I got up and made it this morning.  It's simply a bar of cream cheese, a stick of butter, 1 cup of powder sugar, and 1 cup of chocolate chips.  Mix it together and let it harden in the fridge.  Serve with graham crackers.

See. Easy.  And so yummy.

Thank you Joy for sharing the recipe.  Thank you Aunt Sandi for recommending it. 

I'm enjoying being a Thirty-One Consultant.  It's fun. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment