Saturday, December 28, 2013

Five on Friday - Christmas 2013 Edition


FAMILY... Andrew & I loved hosting my family for Christmas this year.  My parents & Mommom arrived Monday afternoon and were here until Wednesday afternoon.  My brother & his wife also came Monday afternoon but they went home Tuesday evening so that they could spend time with her family.  Aunts, Uncles, & Cousins joined us Tuesday for lunch and gift exchange.  We loved every single minute of having them here.
















FOOD...  We have eaten SOOOO MUCH food this week.  Monday night we had a traditional meal with my family.  It was delicious.  We had a big breakfast Tuesday morning.  We decided to do something different with my family this year.  Andrew ordered a fajita bar from our favorite Mexican restaurant.  OH MY GOODNESS!  There was food everywhere!!

I made my first pie.  Apple.  The critics (my fam) said it was delicious.

Christmas night we ate a ton of finger foods with Andrew's fam.

I tried mushrooms and lived to tell about it.





CHRISTMAS MORNING... We slept in and enjoyed a lazy morning.  We started the day with some delicious cinnamon rolls.  My parents and Mommom left around noon and then Andrew & I took a nice little nap.  I loved every minute of our lazy Christmas morning but I told Andrew that I pray its our last lazy Christmas morning for a very long time.




CHRISTMAS NIGHT... The Billsons hosted Christmas this year.  It was so much fun.  It always is when the Weavers get together.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.















FURBABIES... Liberty & Lincoln had visitors over Christmas too.  My parents brought their dog, Ally.  The three of them seem to get along pretty well.  However, none of them liked my uncle & aunt's dog.  Poor Izzy (not pictured).











No comments:

Post a Comment