Thursday, December 19, 2013

Our 2013 Christmas Card

Today I'm linking up with Faith to share our Christmas Card.


People have shared some really beautiful cards.  Like everyone else I love getting the mail this time of year.  It is so fun to open all the beautiful cards from family and friends.  

I keep all of the Christmas cards we receive.  People put a lot of time and $ into finding the perfect card and I want to keep them.  In the past I have placed each card in a scrapbook album.  I love watching how families grow and change over the years.

This year I think I'm going to put them together with binder ringers.  It will definitely be faster and easier than scrapbooking all of them.

Our card this year....

At first I hoped that our Christmas card would have a perfect picture of Baby Weaver.  Then I hoped our card would be our announcement that Baby Weaver was on the way.  When I realized neither one of those were going to be options I set out creating the perfect card to share all the changes that have happened in 2013.  I had the card all made and Andrew decided he didn't like it. 

Grr!

So it was back to the drawing board.  

We ended up with this...



From our home to yours.  Merry Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. I love it! And, this is such a great picture of you two. So cute!! Praying for that precious addition on next years card =)

    Thanks for joining in the fun! I hope you have a very Merry CHRISTmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Found your blog through Faith's link up! I'm praying for that sweet addition for 2014! How sweet that would be! :)

    Leslie
    www.thematthewmorganfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that it's post-Christmas I have time to catch up on this carousel :)

    Add me to the list of people praying for a sweet addition to your 2014 card :)

    I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete