Wednesday, December 17, 2014

A Date Night in Boots

Last Friday evening Andrew and I got all dressed up in our boots. 


Because that's what you do when you are going to see Garth Brooks.  

It was such a fun date night.

Garth puts on a great show!





There were 17,000 people in attendance singing along with EVERY SINGLE SONG!

After the concert we spent the night with Andrew's mom and dad.  

Thanks again for having us, Big Man and Momma.  

We planned to go straight home and do some work around the house, but ended up spending all day in Little Rock shopping.  It was well worth it when at the end of the day we had finished our Christmas shopping.

Overnight dates are the best.

I was soaking up the moments with my husband and trying not to take them for granted.  I love that we have dates from time to time.  Dating each other keeps some fun in our marriage.  I hope that we will still make time for dates when we have a house full of kiddos.  I think it so important.


No comments:

Post a Comment