Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas Popcorn

Last year, my coworker found this recipe on Pinterest and we made it for our class Christmas parties.  I had some left over so I sent it to work with Andrew.  He and his coworkers LOVED it so I made some for him to take to work again this year.

I think it might be a new tradition.

I thought I would share the recipe with you so you can try it too.

Here is what you will need.



Pour your M&M's into a large mixing bowl along with your broken pretzel pieces.  You can put as many pretzels as you want.  They are my favorite part so I tend to put lots of pretzel in my mixture.


Add your popped popcorn to the mixture.  Be sure to remove the unpopped kernals first.  I used four mini-bags of popcorn or you could use two regular sized bags.


Next, pour your melted almond bark into your mixture and stir it up.


Once you have everything all mixed up and evenly covered with the white chocolate, spread it all out onto wax paper.  Sprinkle it with red and green sprinkles to make it even more festive.


Once your white chocolate has time to harden, break it apart and enjoy your Christmas popcorn while watching your favorite Christmas movie with your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment