Sunday, December 28, 2014

#aandechristmas2014

Andrew and I had a wonderful Christmas filled with family.  Sick family, but family none the less.

This seems to have been the Christmas of sickness.  

It didn't matter if was my family or Andrew's family, there was sickness.

My parents, my brother and his wife, and my Mommom joined us for a traditional Christmas dinner on Tuesday.

Ham, stuffing, and chicken & dumplings.

It was absolutely delicious.

After dinner we exchanged gifts and then watched It's A Wonderful Life.










You'd never know from these pictures that my sweet momma didn't feel well.  Bless her heart.  She felt so bad the next morning that she stayed in bed all day.  

I hate that she was sick and missed out on seeing the rest of the family that came over on Wednesday.











We had fun with some photobooth props.











We spent Christmas Day with the Weavers.  

The boys played outside until new sweaters were ripped.





A delicious lunch was eaten by all.

And then the littles just couldn't wait any longer.

It was present time.










Our sweet Cody.  He is such a good sport.

The family likes to give him a hard time about having little feet.  Andrew decided it would be fun to buy him a new pair of shoes for Christmas.  Size 2.

It definitely made for a laugh.

After presents we went back to grazing on all the yummy food, playing with new toys, playing cards, and watching Christmas movies.

Let the record show that PB and I dominated at Spades. :)

It was a sweet time with family that Andrew and I wouldn't trade for anything.

I hope you had a Very Merry Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment