Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My 2014 Reading List

I love the new tradition of tracking each book I read.  There are several times when I read what a book is about and I honestly can't remember if I've read the book or not.  Keeping an ongoing list has proven to be very helpful.

I put an * by the book that I really enjoyed and would recommend to you.

1. Before I Wake by Dee Henderson
2. Charade by Gilbert Morris
3. Sparkly Green Earrings by Melanie Shankle*
4. The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle*
5. Balancing it All by Candace Cameron Bure*
6. Loving Libby by Robin Lee Hatcher*
7. Growing up Duggar by Jana, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger Duggar*
8. Love Me Back to Life by Missy Horsfall & Susan Stevens*
9. A Miracle for Miriam by Kathleen Fuller*
10. A Place of His Own by Kathleen Fuller*
11. What the Heart Sees by Kathleen Fuller*
12. False Witness by Randy Singer (Good but not great)
13.  Conform by Glenn Beck
14. A Man of His Word by Kathleen Fuller*
15. Plain Proposal by Beth Wiseman*
16. Family of Jesus by Karen Kingsbury*
17. A Promise to Remember by Kathryn Cushman*
18. Adopting Through Foster Care by William Gregory*
19. Firewall by Diann Mills*


As you can see I didn't do a lot of reading this year.  To be honest I'm a little ashamed of this list.  I used to read all the time.  I got two new books for Christmas that I am excited to read.  (I actually just read one of them over the past two days.  It was really good.)   I hope that I will do a lot more reading in 2015.

What is on your Must Read list?

No comments:

Post a Comment