Sunday, September 14, 2008

Family Time

Momma, Daddy, Seth, & Ashlee came down for lunch today after church. They wanted to meet Liam Bailey, whom they immediately fell in love with. Who can blame him? He is so little & cute that you just can't resist him. We had a great lunch of Au Ju - one of my hubbies favs. When we opened the door this afternoon upon our arrival home from church I looked at Drew and said it smells like your mom's house. :) The smell of roast remeinds me of Sunday lunch @ the Weaver's. It made me miss going to lunch at the in-laws every Sunday afternoon.



Anyway - back to the visit with my fam. It was good. I always enjoy hanging out with them. I'm pretty sure that someday Ashlee will be my sister so it's really good getting to know her. She is so quite. She hardly ever says a word. I guess that is what the Weavers thought about me in the beginning. I'm still not nearly as loud as they are, but I do talk now.



We went to a few antique stores which my Daddy loves. Apparently Ashlee does too. I think she is worse than Daddy. :)



It is so weird to see my baby brother with the woman that will I'm sure be his wife soon. It makes me wonder why wait until 2010. That is when they want to get married. Yet, they are together 24/7 now. What are they waiting on? A question I will have to ask them the next time I see them.



Oh and one more detail about our afternoon visit. Liam Bailey fell in love. He has never tried to "play" with Liberty - probably because she bullies him. But, he was trying so hard to "play" with Ally. Ally is my Momma's inside dog. She and Liam look a lot of like. Maybe that is what caused him to LOVE her. Below is a pic of three muskateers.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Elaina,

    I am flattered that you added my blog to your list. Thank you! I hope you don't mind if I add you to mine.

    I love what you did with your blog too. Cute background!

    I am glad you had a good Sunday with your family and I agree with you....what is your brother and his girlfriend waiting for? I wish I could have joined you for the antique store browsing--I love them.

    I hope you have a great week!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete