Monday, September 29, 2008

Liam Bailey

Well it looks like Liam Bailey is going to survive this intestinal parasite. We have been giving him his antibiotics every day and let me just tell you he doesn't like them at all. It is a fight to get him to take it. This is a major change from Liberty. She has loved every medicine we have ever had to give her and normally wants more than her dosage. Liam is definitely feeling better. He is back to playing and wrestling with Lib and his appetite is back. It is nice to know that he is going to be okay.

3 comments:

  1. yay! I am glad that he is feeling better. I see that you found a new background - i love the fall theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can find a consultant in your area at www.creativememories.com. I can help as much as I can if you ever have questions. As for ordering products, CM does direct ship, so you can order from me and have it shipped straight to your house. Just type in "Chelsey Watts, NC" when it prompts you at checkout.

    How is Liam today? Hopefully he is getting back to normal! It is so hard when our little furry children get sick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad he's feeling better!

    Love the new background! Did you do it on scrapblog? You may have to help me with getting my new one up when you come over thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete