Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Who Me? Couldn't Be!

Pinkalicious's post inspired me to do my own "not me" post. These are things that I definitely "did not" do today. :)


1. I did not hit snooze this morning and then sleep for another HOUR!!!!
2. I did not text while driving this morning. I know that this isn't safe to do while driving.
3. I also definitely did not decide to drive all the way back to school tomorrow after my dentist appointment for a baby shower.
4. I did not torture my students by making them write songs and then sing them in front of the entire class.
5. I did not avoid planning last night to lay in bed and watch television with my hubby.
6. I also didn't leave all the dishes in my kitchen last night.

See - I'm a good little girl. I didn't do any of these things. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment