Thursday, September 25, 2008

I have the best husband.

The past few days have been very long days. Today was really bad. My students just don't want to follow simple directions. Today they couldn't even tear a piece of paper in half. Yesterday, I had to go the dentist. I can't put into words how much I hate the dentist, even when I just have my teeth cleaned which is what I did yesterday. Unfortunately I have two small cavaties and have to go back. This doesn't make for the best mood. Plus I had to cook for home group last night and nothing sounded yummy - I just couldn't make up my mind. I know that I took it out on my hubby. He was very sweet and patient through it all - he knows how I feel about the dentist. So I just wanted to say thanks to him even though he doesn't read my blog. I'm sorry that I tend to take my bad days out on you, hubadin. I do love you and I'm thankful that you are patient enough to deal with my bad days.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know how hubbys put up with us women sometimes lol I tend to do the same thing to Russell but he to just lets it go.

    ReplyDelete