Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Saturday Date

Today - just further proof that I have the best husband ever!!! We slept in and then went to the matinee to see Fireproof. All I had to do was ask. :) Great movie. Made us both cry. I recommend you go see it. You won't be sorry. Anyways, then he took me to Mardel's and Hobby Lobby to look around. Afterwards, we had yogurt from TCBY, which I love. Then home for a nap. When we woke up, he took me out to eat at Applebee's. Did I mention that the whole time we were out, he opened my car door. He did this when we first started dating, but has long since dropped that habit. It was very nice. It has just been a very nice day with my husband. I love him so much. I have been an emotional cranky mess this past week and he still treats me to such a wonderful Saturday.





1 comment:

  1. I really want to see Fireproof and have heard a lot of good things about it. Is it an actual "movie" or is it more like a documentary?

    ReplyDelete