Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Single Mom of Two

That is me this week. Andrew left with Alex about an hour ago to head to Oklahoma City. They won't be back until Friday. :( Every time Andrew is gone for any amount of time, I always think I could never be a trucker's wife or a soldier's wife. I hate it when he is gone and I'm glad that he doesn't have to travel very often. I just pray for safe travels and that the days will go by quickly.

So for the week it is just Liberty, Liam, and me. At least I will get all of the puppy warmth at night. I'm also cooking one of my favorite meals tonight. It is just chicken noodle soup, but Andrew isn't a fan. He calls it porridge and says he feels like he should be on the Oregon Trail when he eats it. One of these days I'm going to make it and turn our kitchen table into a covered a wagon. :)

I do have big plans for the next couple of nights. As always, I have lots of prepping to do for school. I also plan to do some scrapbooking this week. And I'm planning on having dinner with Jill one night since she is home alone this week too.

Looking forward to having my hubby back and to a week of scrapbooking, girly tv shows, and good food.

1 comment:

  1. How lucky we are to have our pets to keep us company! My husband travels a lot and I dont know what i would do without my little shih-tzu, Mollie.

    ReplyDelete