Friday, September 19, 2008

Friday!!

The weekend is here. Yippee!! It has been a long week at school and rest is much needed. Although, I have a lot to do this weekend and probably won't get much rest.

Andrew comes home today. He should be here in a couple of hours. I'm so ready to see him. Even though I've had two dogs in bed with me all week, the bed has felt empty without him here. I really missed him last night. Liam ate something that didn't set well with his little tummy. Around 6:30 yesterday evening he threw up. Normally Andrew takes care of this type of mess. I had to do it last night and it ended up making me throw up. When I called to tell Andrew, all he said was how would I deal with kids. Of course I will be fine. He will take care of all the puke and I'll take care of all the poop. :) Seems like a great idea, although probably not very realistic.

While I'm blogging, I have a prayer request. My principal's husband has been very sick off and on. The doctors don't know what is wrong. He has been in and out of the hospital since this summer. He had surgery today to remove his galbladder. This summer their two kids (2nd and 3rd grade) were with their g-ma and didn't really realize what was going on. Now that they are home and aware of their dad being sick, it has been really hard on their son (2nd grade). He doesn't want to go to class and always wants his mom. They have also taken in a 9th grade student who can be quite a handful to say the least. They have her because her father wanted to send her to a mental hospital. Needless to say this family has a lot to deal with right now. My principal is a very private person who doesn't want to let us help in ways of childcare or anything like that. So... if you have a minute, please pray for this family. I know they could really use it right now. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your boss' fam!

    Oh, and don't worry...there are many parents that throw up when their kids do. You just clean up theirs and Drew can clean up yours! :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete