Friday, May 1, 2009

Tip Day Friday

So Jennifer has started doing a tip every Friday. The purpose is for us women to help each other. The tips can be about anything...motherhood, tips for wives, crafts, or anything you have a tip for.

I love the idea and decided to join even though I'm not sure if I have any tips worth giving. So here is my tips for today. Feel free to join us and be sure to check out the other tips on Jen's blog.


I take my lunch to work everyday. To make my life easier during the week on Sunday evening I make up my baggies. Pretzels and cheddar cheese is one of my favorite snacks. So on Sunday night I make up my baggies of pretzels. This saves me a lot of much needed time in the morning.

And I might as well confess, this tip isn't even my own. The idea belongs to that great hubby of mine.

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. That's a really good tip... and it could work for anyone who takes a lunch - like when kids start school! LOVE IT!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just carry everything for my lunches for the week on Monday and then I don't have to make lunches or remember to bring anything all week! Putting things in baggies on Sunday is a great idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always be prepared for sickness. Always have soup on hand, not low sodium or low fat soup either but the real stuff. You need salt when you are sick. Have plenty of soup in your pantry. Also always have headache medicine and cold medicine. The worst thing is to have to go out and get medicine when you wake up sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out vinegar.com. Save lots of money on cleaning supplies just using vinegar, baking soda and ammonia (all 3 are sooo cheap). Vinegar is a wonderful cleaner. Get lots and lots of tips from this site!

    ReplyDelete