Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Weekend

I cannot believe the weekend is already over. Thankfully I only and 1.5 days of school left.

Friday after work, Andrew and I headed to Osceola with Cary, Sara, and Jackson. As soon as we got there the guys went to work at the church. Us girls stayed home and just visited with one another.

The guys were up early and back to work Saturday morning. We hung around the house until lunch when the guys came home. They were there long enough to work. Then Momma Weaver and I went to do a little shopping. I got a pair of jeans at a resale shop. I'm very excited about them. I've been needing jeans. Now I just have to have these hemmed and they will be all ready to go. Plan to do that this week.

I had a nice little nap while everyone went to the church.

Once everything was finished and we were ready to pack up, Andrew realized he had no clue where his keys were. We looked everywhere and never found them. We decided he locked them in my car back at Cary and Sara's house because he had gotten out to get my phone. But they were not there when we got home. We still have no clue where they are. Thankfully we had a spare set of everything.

This morning I had nursery duty at church. I got to hang out with Jackson, Davis, and Kandace. I missed hearing the last message of our study on the book of Colossians. I will have to watch the video this week. It has been a great series.

It was a quick weekend, but it was a good one. I enjoyed getting to hang out with the in-laws. Don't get to see them enough.

1 comment:

  1. You are sweet to say that! I am very blessed with daughter-in- laws - which I prefer to call daughter-in-loves. I so enjoyed going shopping with you and I'm glad you found jeans! Those keys might turn up yet - my phone was lost in our car for over a year and then one day, it was just there. Love you! Mom B

    ReplyDelete