Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I've Got The Fever!

It actually feels like fall outside today. I walked out of school and was hit by this wonderfully cool weather. Then it started misting. It was perfect. Felt like fall.

But this kind of weather does something to me. As soon as I got in my car I put on my Christmas music.

Yes, you read that right.

I stand firm in my belief that it is never to early for Christmas music. I had to listen to "Baby It's Cold Outside" by James Taylor. LOVE IT!!

I wanted to come home and curl up with a bowl of chili and a good book.

Instead I came home had a grilled ham & cheese (which was very yummy) and curled up with a huge stack of papers that needed to be graded. :) Missing three days last week is kicking my fanny.

I have to miss to class periods tomorrow afternoon too. I made a dentist appointment because I've had a toothache since Saturday. You know it hurts if I'm voluntarily going to the dentist. If you know me at all you know that I despise the dentist. I cry every time I have to go, even for just a teeth cleaning. I'd rather get a pap smear every day of my life than to ever have to go to the dentist. I hate it that much.

Hopefully there isn't anything too major that is causing this awful toothache.

Since I've already wondered off from my original thought, I'll go ahead and throw in today's challenge from Katie. She is asking us to share our favorite vacation.

That's a toughie! Any vacation is a good one in my opinion. I have loved all of our vacations for different reasons. I have to say that I really loved DC. It was the first vacation Andrew and I took by ourselves since our honeymoon. It was a lot of fun and educational too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment