Sunday, November 21, 2010

Picking The Perfect Card

It is cold outside. Not freezing temperatures cold, but cold enough. It actually feels like fall outside today and I love it! It puts me in the mood for all the upcoming holidays.

I love everything about this time of year. I love the time I get to spend with my family, the food that I smell and eat, the hustle and bustle of it all, the decorations, and that happy feeling you get.

While it is hard for me to believe that Thanksgiving is just right around the corner, I'm ready. I'm even more ready for Christmas.

One of my many favorite things about Christmas is the Christmas cards. I love to pick out our Christmas card and I love to receive Christmas cards. I think my card list gets longer and longer every year. It's great!

Each year when I take my cards down I immediately get them into a scrapbook. It's fun to see how families grow and change from year to year. I just started doing this in 2008. I can't wait until I can look back at Christmas cards that are I received a decade ago. I think it will be so neat.

I've been planning our Christmas card for this year since late September/early October. You see it starts with the perfect location for our photoshoot. Then I move to outfit choices.

All that is taken care of. I am so pleased with how our pictures turned out this year. I have several that I absolutely love! While I'm not 100% sure which one(s) will grace our card, I have a few that are in the running. I'm still waiting on the husband's opinion.

I've been searching for the perfect card. I have an idea of what I want in my head, but I haven't quite found it yet. I've thought about designing the card myself this year. I've played with that some, but am not leaning to that route yet.

I recently learned that by telling you all about shutterfly, I could get 50 free cards so I check out their website. OMG. They have so many cute cards!!!

Here are just a few from their site that I like. What do you think?





You too can get 50 free Christmas cards. Just hop on over to their site to check out this awesome deal. They have so many cute cards to pick from.

No comments:

Post a Comment