Monday, March 10, 2014

Accentuate the Postive

A few happy notes on this Monday.

1. I was finally able to go back to work.  Between field trips, snow weeks, and pain meds making me sick it has been TEN days since I've been in my classroom.  I have definitely missed those sweet kiddos.

2. My 6th graders began studying integers and coordinate planes today.  NO MORE FRACTIONS!!  We may have stopped to do a happy dance today.  

3. My teeth aren't quite as sore anymore and I was able to eat a donut using my back teeth.  Victory for me!!  

4.  Because of my teeth not being sore anymore I was able to have chicken for dinner!  Enough said!

5. The weather was absolutely beautiful today.  I could have sat outside all day.

6.  The LBs thought so too.  They did not want to come in when I got home today despite the fact that they had been outside all day.  We opened the windows and they watched and waited patiently for Andrew to get home from work. 



No comments:

Post a Comment