A few happy notes on this Monday.
1. I was finally able to go back to work. Between field trips, snow weeks, and pain meds making me sick it has been TEN days since I've been in my classroom. I have definitely missed those sweet kiddos.
2. My 6th graders began studying integers and coordinate planes today. NO MORE FRACTIONS!! We may have stopped to do a happy dance today.
3. My teeth aren't quite as sore anymore and I was able to eat a donut using my back teeth. Victory for me!!
4. Because of my teeth not being sore anymore I was able to have chicken for dinner! Enough said!
5. The weather was absolutely beautiful today. I could have sat outside all day.
6. The LBs thought so too. They did not want to come in when I got home today despite the fact that they had been outside all day. We opened the windows and they watched and waited patiently for Andrew to get home from work.