Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Randomness

{one}

Today is my last day with my spacers and I could not be more excited.  They are designed to create space between my teeth so that Dr. Lay can put a band around my teeth.


And though I'm pretty sure I haven't had the pain that most people have thanks to my extractions and the fact that those teeth have space to move into, they haven't exactly been enjoyable.  It has been excruciatingly painful to chew on those back teeth the past couple of days.  I assume that is because the spacers are doing their job.  I'm ready to have them removed tomorrow morning even though it means a new kind of pain with the bands and wires that I will receive.


{two}

On a more fun note my sweet concert-loving husband bought us tickets to see James Taylor this summer.  I can't wait.  We saw him a few years ago and it was an amazing show.


The concert is the night before we leave for vacation so it will be a great way to kick off a week of relaxation and fun in the sun.

{three}



Today is Selection Sunday.  I have filled out my bracket and am now waiting not so patiently for other family members to complete theirs and for games to begin.  I feel like my bracket is ridiculous which is ridiculous because I have no idea what I'm doing.  It's fun though.  My goal is always to not come in last place and to beat Andrew.

{four}

We are trying to be better about eating at home and eating healthier, but yesterday we tried a new Mexican restaurant in town.


They make homemade cheese dip and guacamole.  Andrew declared their guacamole the best in town.  The food was delicious and the service was incredibly friendly.  We will definitely be eating there again and probably in the near future.

{five}

Friday morning I drug out some of my spring clothes in search of my Pi Day shirt.  It made me ready for skirts and flowery prints.  Don't get me wrong.  I love my boots and my scarves, but I'm over them.  I'm ready for beautiful spring weather that last longer than a day or two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment