Thursday, December 4, 2008

A Christmas Tag

Thanks for this Rhonda.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? When I was little we had a real tree and I always wondered why one earth anyone (my Mommom and aunt) would have an artifical tree. It just wasn't right. :) Now we have an artificial tree. I think that is all Liam's allergies would allow us to have.

3. When do you put up the tree? Normally the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but it still isn't up this year. :(

4. When do you take the tree down? New Years Day

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Mmm. I loved my easy bake oven and my chalkboard.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Andrew Jay

8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? Probably my Momma

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. Now, I want a big one for the yard.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? We mail them.

11. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? I really don't remember getting a bad Christmas gift.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? You want me to pick just one? Impossible! I love Elf, Santa Clause 1,2,&3, White Christmas, Miracle on 34th, Home Alone... I love all Christmas movies.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? It is different every year. This year I started back in September.

14 . Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Dumplings.... YUMM

16. Lights on the tree? White and lots of them.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Again, you want me to pick just one? Probably Christmas in Bologna by Anne Murray. LOL - Just has lots of good memories. I love all Christmas music. I start listening to it in October.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We normally aren't home on Christmas, we are with my family and then Drew's. That will probably change some when we have kids.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Donnor, Blitzen, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Rudolph.. Is that all of them?

20.Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? As a child, we opened one from Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve and then everythign from Santa on Christmas morning.

21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That people get cranky and rude and forget to just stop and enjoy this time of year and everything it means.

22. Favorite ornament theme or color? Little bit of this and a little bit of that and lots of colors!! Awww I can't wait to get my tree up and post pics for you

23. What do you want for Christmas this year? Kingsbury books, DQ, and for everyone I know to have a wonderful Christmas

24. Angel or star tree topper? We have a star.

Okay, now consider yourself tagged. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. We would love that. Just let us know when.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, Elaina!

    I hope school is going well this week. When are you on break? We have school even on Dec. 23!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete