Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Too sexy for his hat

Aunt Jill bought Liam Bailey a little blue hat on Black Friday. It is super cute and says spoiled which is so true of my dogs. Now Liam loves his hoodie from Old Navy and any other shirt type thing so we just knew he would love his little hat. Oh how we wrong. First it was too big for his tiny little head so the strap that was supposed to go behind his head had to go under his chin. He hated it and wanted it off immediately. Miss Liberty didn't like him wearing it anyways. We didn't manange to snap a pic or two before he pulled it off though.



2 comments:

  1. (LOL) Bless his heart...you can tell he doesn't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my he is such a cutie! I love his fashion sense. At least you can get it on his head. Our little Daisy does not do hats, or any clothing. Don't even come near her with it. I wish she wasn't that way but we love her anyway. Your little guy is a doll and I love his name. Kathie

    ReplyDelete