Friday, December 26, 2008

The end of 2008 is quickly approaching

Well Christmas is officially over. I had a very enjoyable but very tiring Christmas. I slept till 11 today which is very unusual for me, but I really needed it. I will post pics later.

Even though 2009 isn't here, I went ahead and updated my blog layout. A few of the great memories from 2008, but not all of them by far. It was a good year. As 2009 approaches I have a lot that I'm looking forward to : Celebrating five years of marriage with my best friend, growing closer to adding furless children to our family :), finishing the floors in my house, ending and beginning a new school year, meeting more blogging friends, attending several weddings, watching friends and hopefully family have children, spending time with our family and friends, and of course continuing to grow closer to my Lord & Savior.

I also wanted to let you know that I have definitely decided to end 2008 by answering all of your questions. So far only one person has asked me a few questions. Thanks Hannah. I will post late on New Year's Eve, so you have until then to get in all your questions.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are looking forward to 2009 as much as I am.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the look of your blog cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A question: Can you sing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Questions: where do you scrapbook in your house, do you have a specific room or just all over?

    How many albums have you completed?

    Do you memorize scripture?

    Do you ever attend Bible Studies?

    When you scrapbook-do you go into Flow, like do you meditate or get lost in thoughts about the past?

    Where have you traveled to?

    What are your goals for the new year?

    What is the area of your life that you most need to improve on in 2009?

    I always like reading your blog
    God Bless you my friend in 2009!
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete