Monday, April 20, 2009

The ABC's of ME

Thought I would let you in on a few more details about me. I'm in need of blogging inspiration and am sadly a sucker for these kinds of things. :)


A - Age: 25

B - Bed Size: Queen

C - Chore you hate: Dishes

D - Dog's name: Liberty Belle & Liam Bailey

E - Essential start your day item: Toothbrush

F - Favorite color: Pink

G - Gold or Silver: Silver

H - Height: 5'3"

I - Instruments you play(ed): Piano & Clarinet

J - Job title: Middle School Teacher

K - Kid(s): Liberty & Liam

L- Living arrangements: With My Husband in our house

M - Mom's name: Patty

N - Nicknames: Wifees

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope

P - Pet Peeve: Students standing at my desk to ask to go the bathroom when they have four minutes between class to go.

Q - Quote from a movie: "Yep. Daylight savings time. My idea."

R - Right or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: I have a younger brother, a soon to be sister-in-law, and lots of brothers and sister-in-laws

T - Time you wake up: The alarm goes off @ 5:30 but it is normally 6:30 before I crawl out of bed.

U- Underwear- Yes I wear them.

V - Vegetable you dislike: All of them

W - Ways you run late: Lay in bed too long

X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, Chest, Arm

Y - Yummy food you make: Cupcakes

Z- Zoo animal you always visit: Giraffes

Feel free to play!!

No comments:

Post a Comment