Friday, April 3, 2009

The Weekend is Here!!

The weekend is finally here. This has been one of those weeks that has flown by, yet at the same time crawled by. I'm not even sure how that is possible. It's like the individual days go by quickly. It's 7th period and time to go home before I know it. But the week as a whole as been long. Does that even make any sense?

Anyways, as it has gotten closer to Friday I have become more and more exhausted which in return makes more and more ready for the weekend. I have been torn about my weekend plans all week. Andrew is going to Osceola for the weekend to help his dad. At first I thought I would go see my mom & dad, but decided against that since I will be driving up there next Sunday after church. Then I found out that Sara was going with Cary to Osceola, so I thought I would tag along with Drew. But today, I have just felt very tired and in need of me time.

So... after much debate I have decided to stay home and send Drew to Osceola without me. I have big plans of reading, reading, reading, watching girly movies, reading, hot baths, and did I mention reading? :)

My nephew, Cody, is playing in a basketball tournament tonight and tomorrow which happens to be at my school so I am going to go out tonight and watch him play. After that, I am coming home and don't really plan to leave my bed other than for a hot bath.

I also plan to look over my lesson for Sunday. April is my month to teach Journey Kids at church. I am so excited about this opportunity to serve. Those little ones are too cute and say the craziest things. Most week it is a class full of spirited little girls.

Oh and I must share. Jill & Alex went for their first ultra sound yesterday. They are definitely having a baby. They got to hear the heartbeat yesterday. God is good!!!!

So there are my big plans for the weekend! What are you plans?

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful weekend, reading!! I plan to be lazy this weekend...I see lots of naps in my future. :)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so with jill on the naps must be a prego thing. I really only wanna get outta the house to come see yall.But have a family event sat night

    ReplyDelete