Friday, April 10, 2009

No Treats Necessary & Easter Eggs

My little brother and his fiance came down this afternoon so that I could take some pictures of them. It was so nice to do a photo shoot where a bag of treats wasn't necessary. I normally just have my dogs as my objects so people were nice for a change. :)

Now I do not claim to be a photographer at all but I think I got some pretty good shots of them. Here are a few of my favorites. I'm open to constructive criticism as I really do enjoy taking pictures and want to get better.









Last night Andrew and I colored Easter eggs when he got home from church. I haven't done this in forever and had a good time doing with my husband. Although I must tell you I wasn't not crazy about his egg decorating. He made one look like an eye. That is just weird to me. Either way here is a shot of our eggs before and after.

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job with the photos! I love the 2nd one! Are they going to use these as their engagement photos? They are really pretty.

    Your eggs are awesome! You are right - they eye is a little creepy. :) Josh and I did that the first Easter we spent together, but havent done it since. I am going to make up a couple of Easter baskets this weekend though, so maybe some chocolate eggs? Does that count? ha! Happy Easter Elaina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to luagh, I love the eggs!! even the eye:)) how fun!! You took some great pics!!! see you tomorrow at church!!

    ReplyDelete