Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew!!

Today is my sweetie's 28th birthday. In his honor, today's post is 28 of the many things I love about him. They are in no particular order.


1. He is a child of God.
2. He can put a smile on my face despite how my day has gone.
3. I believe without a doubt that someday he is going to be the best daddy to our children. I love watching him with kids.
4. Just in case he doesn't know (HA) he is incredibly smart. I would even venture to say that he is the smartest person I know.
5. I love that he is a dreamer, that he has big ideas and that he becomes very passionate about his interest.
6. Although I often accuse him of having no compassion, he is a tender hearted guy and I love that he isn't afraid to cry.
7. Believe it or not I even love that he is a very logical person. I need that from time to time. :)
8. I love that he makes up songs about everything, even if they aren't always so truthful. :)
9. He works very hard to support our family.
10. He listens to me go on and on about the things I enjoy doing and he even helps. He can write lesson plans and scrapbook with the best of them.
11. Family is incredibly important to him. I love that he celebrates and he shares pain with your family.
12. My favorite sound is him sitting in the back bedroom praising God with his voice and guitar.
13. He volunteers and does so much to help our Church..
14. He can grill the most yummy burgers ever.
15. He embraces my irrationalities and loves me anyway.
16. It doesn't matter what I seem to break, he can always fix it.
17. He's a hottie! :)
18. I tend to grind my teeth while sleeping and this drives him nuts. He is so sweet when he is telling me to stop doing it. He just rubs my cheek and talks to me with very sweetly.
19.He drives always. I hate driving so I love that he always drives especially on long road trips.
20. He challenges me.
21. He has a great knowledge of the Bible.
22. All those wonderful houses! He enjoys designing our dream home on his computer. I love getting to hear about his designs and ideas.
23. He understands my need to have the latest Karen Kingsbury book and he indulges me.
24. He also understands my need for me time in a hot bath every night and again indulges.
25. One of my favorite times with him is our dancing time. These are random moments when we hear music playing (any kind of music) and we stop what we are doing to dance.
26. Wifees. That is what he calls me and out of all the names I have, that one is my favorite.
27. He protects me in small crowds. He keeps near by because he knows crowds totally freak me out. Can't handle them.
28. He is not the most romantic guy in the world. I know that seems like not such a good thing, but it is who he is and I love him for it. Plus, it makes those sweet moments even sweeter.


I love you pookie!! I hope you have a great birthday.




7 comments:

  1. A blessed Birthday to Andrew! I love the pics! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very thoughtful list! Thanks for sharing...and Happy Belated Birthday to Andrew!
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet list!
    Happy Birthday to Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right...he has a huge heart. There are so many things on this list that I love about him too. :) I can't believe my baby brother is 28!!

    Love you to pieces, little bro!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, so you & Jill have both made me cry today:) Thanks for such a wonderful list and for choosing to be a part of our family!!

    Love you,
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet post, your both very blest!! and you bless others so much! Now what about a baby???? sounds like that its about time to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your post - of course, I think Andrew is very special! I also love your new blog look!
    Love you!
    Mom W

    ReplyDelete