Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Deals

Did a little shopping today after school. I was looking for a springy dress to wear on Easter. I found a skirt @ Old Navy that I really like, but I don't really want a skirt. They also had this short yellow dress that would be super cute with white leggings, but it is low cut and that is just not for me. I tried it on with a spaghetti strap shirt but am just not sure how it looks. Anyways, I always check the clearance racks at Old Navy and boy am I glad I did today. I've been thinking I need to throw away my old stretched out sweaters and get some new ones. Well today I found a sweater for 1.42 so I bought a pink one and a yellow one. I also bought a two-toned green sweater. I actually owned it in grey, but threw it away yesterday because it had a hole and was all stretched out at the bottom. This sweater was $6.00 so I got three sweaters for $10. I was so excited. I know I might not wear them until next winter, but who cares what a great deal!!

1 comment:

  1. wow! what a deal! I love bargain shopping. I think I will add Old Navy to my list today.

    ReplyDelete