Sunday, March 15, 2009

Good Bye Old Friend

We finally sold it. The piano that is. Andrew put it in the paper for today, tomorrow, & Tuesday. A lady called him this afternoon when we got home from church. She had been looking for one for her two young daughters. Apparently the ones she could afford all were sold before she got to them. Her, her mother-in-law, and the two girls came out this afternoon to look at it. They bought it. They are such sweet people and the two little girls were just as cute as they could be. The oldest one's name was even very similar to mine. It was Alana with a long a. I feel good about it going to them. I think they will really enjoy it. But I'm also a little sad that it is leaving us. Oh well, it is going to a good home. Andrew will be delivering it to them on Tuesday morning so I have a little more time to get some playing in.

2 comments:

  1. I know you were torn about selling your piano but I am so happy that you feel like it is going to a good home. :)

    re: your comment-
    I actually got the little felt girls from a giveaway that I won. I love them! I also have some boys too and they are too cute. Pleeeaasse feel free to copy my Love Letters layout!! I would love to see how yours comes out! The journaling was so much fun. Josh has yet to notice it hanging in my scrapbook room, but I am giving him a little slack because normally that space is pretty much off limits! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have had to get rid of things over the years that were quite sentimental. It is very hard at first. But you will be glad you did it. Just pic those cute girls sitting at it playing on it. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete