Thursday, March 12, 2009

A small scare

Liam Bailey just scared me half to death. He and Liberty were fighting on the bed like they always do when all of a sudden he shrilled and came hobbling over to me. He wouldn't put any weight on his front left leg. He had it pulled up really close to him and he was crying. I immediately picked him and was ready to go to the vet. I called Drew and while talking to Drew, I sat Liam down and after a few minutes he would put a little weight on that leg. Now he is curled up beside me with his head under my arm sleeping. I think he is going to be okay, but boy did it scare me. I have a feeling when I have human kids, I'm going to be one of those moms that freaks out over everything. :)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness - look at him all nestled under your arm! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, poop thing, he must of pulled his leg or something:) too cute in the pic:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take it from a freak out mom....it's okay to freak out...especially when it's about your babies. :)

    Sara

    ReplyDelete