Sunday, March 1, 2009

Thank you Aunt Jill

It has taken us a week, but we finally get to say thank you. Mom wouldn't leave us alone with her computer long enough to do this before today. She is off getting ready to take her nightly bath so we don't have long. We are so glad our cousin, Diesel is big and those Corky bones were too small for him. They are so yummy. Mommy will only let us have them for a few minutes at a time. She is afraid we will get sick. At least they last longer this way. Mommy snapped a few pictures of us eating the bones. She is always doing that - taking pictures of us. Anyways, we just wanted to say thank you Aunt Jill and Uncle Alex. We love our Corky bones.

Liberty & Liam




3 comments:

  1. Cute post. :) So glad they liked them!!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. always love your pics of your dogs. I have the hardest time getting Daisies pic. I must keep trying though. It is like she knows I want her to be still and she starts getting hyper when she sees the camera-nutty dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!
    And - I just posted the links of the Ghost Shapes that I have - sorry! If you can help, I would be thrilled!

    ReplyDelete