Saturday, February 28, 2009

Big & Tall

Liam Bailey has a favorite place to sit. He loves to sit on the back of my chair or the love seat. Both have their back to the kitchen. I guess he likes to be up there so he can see everything that is going on. I guess it makes him feel big and tall. If Andrew is in the kitchen cooking or doing whatever, you will find Liam on the back of my chair with his front legs up on the ledge of our half wall. It is kind of cute, but I know that we are just asking for trouble letting him do this.

Turns out I was right. We had home group last night. After we finished eating, we stacked our plates on the counter by the sink and moved into the living room for Bible study. While we weren't looking, Liam Bailey climbed all the way onto the ledge trying to get to those plates. :) I told Andrew to take his pic, spank him, and tell him to get down. Here are a few pics of him watching his Daddy cook last night. :)












2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! I love that the order was to take his picture first and then spank him. (LOL) You are officially a TRUE BLOGGER! We always think of the picture before anything else. :)

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete