Thursday, February 5, 2009

What to do, what to do?

Tomorrow night, I had plans to go to Winter Jam. Drew and I were going with a few people from church plus my brother & his fiance. For anyone who doesn't know, Winter Jam is a Christian concert with several artist. It is hosted by Newsong every year, so they are always there. This year there is also Toby Mac & Hawk Nelson plus a few new artists that I have never heard of. Winter Jam is where I discovered and learned to love the music of Britt Nicole.

Anyways, sent Drew an email about today and he realized that he is supposed to go to a basketball game at his high school alma mater. They are honoring his championship basketball team at 1/2 time and with a reception afterwards.

Now I don't know what I want to do. Part of me still wants to go to Winter Jam - just not without my hubby. In order to be with him, I want to go to the game, but I know that he will be catching up with buddies and I would probably be a little on the bored side.

So we'll see. I can't make up my mind right now. Although I haven't really thought on it a whole lot. I cam home early from work today and have been in bed asleep. I do not feel well @ all. I'm supposed to go see my nephews play tonight. I haven't seen them play all year, but I just don't know if I feel like it.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to Winter Jam when it comes to NC!! Cant wait! If you end up going, I will be interested to hear what you think because there are several people I have not heard of.

    ReplyDelete