Sunday, February 15, 2009

My AJ

This is a different kind of post. Found it on myspace - it is a test of how well you know your hubby. I think I know him pretty darn well but we will see.

1.He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Fox News - that's an easy one

2.You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Before it would have been ranch, but now that he is dieting it is Italian.

3.What's one food he doesn't like?
Mmm.. This one is a little tougher because he will eat just about anything. :) I guess I will have to say dumplings on Thanksgiving.

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Drink is a water with extra lemon - food depends on where we are. If it is a Mexican restaurant, he orders chicken fajitas, other places - steak or burger

5.Where did he go to high school?
Heritage and then graduated from Baptist

6.What size shoe does he wear?
12.5

7.If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
LOL Lots of things pop into my head on this question, but I'm going to go with some sort of history memorabilia

8.What kind of sandwich does he like?
Turkey on wheat with mayo, spicy mustard, lettuce, tomato, black olives, light onion, salt & pepper

9.What would this person eat every day if he could?
His mom's roast

10.What is his favorite cereal?
Must say I don't know this one. He doesn't really eat breakfast.

11.What would he never wear?
High Heels. LOL

12.What is his favorite sports team?
Duke Basketball but he still loves him some hogs

13.Who did he vote for?
McCain

14.Who is his best friend?
Me, duh but after me (maybe even before me) it would be his brother Cary

15.What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Play food service games. :)


16.What is his favorite color?
Blue

17.You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
This must be a trick question because first it wouldn't be cake it would be lemon bars. Second, Joy would make them, not me. Duh

18.Did he play sports in high school?
Are you kidding? My sweet hubby can relive every second of every basketball game he ever played for you. And trust me - there are lots of them!!!

19.What could he spend hours doing?
Talking LOL


20.What is one unique talent he has?

Again trick question because I happen to believe my hubby is a very talented guy. He is funny. He can sing and play guitar. Oh and he plays a mean penny whistle. :) He can cook. He can build and fix things (though not in a timely manner). He can scrapbook with the best of them. But his best talent is probably putting up with a crazy wife like me. :)




So babe, how did I do? You are going to have to tell me the ones I didn't know the answer too. But I think there are a couple of those you couldn't answer about me. I'd like to see you do this on facebook.


Anyone else who wants to play go for it, consider yourself tagged.

No comments:

Post a Comment